Does any one know about "Village in the Park" in Camarillo?

Asked by Carla Padour, Camarillo, CA Mon Nov 18, 2013

Answers

6
SCOTT URQUHA…, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
From condos to estate size homes...VillageAtThePark.org
Steve and Sh…, Agent, Oxnard, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hi Carla,

The neighborhood is new, has a lot of amenities and is a lovely place to live.

There are several single-family listings active; the community also includes townhomes and apartments. It's a nice mix and offers very easy freeway access for your commute.

If you have specific questions and would like to see some properties, please contact me or one of my team - we would be happy to help you!

Steve Faught

The Faught Team

RE/MAX Gold Coast

805-208-1826

http://www.shaunafaught.remaxagent.com/remaxcahi/
Elizabeth Ev…, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hello Carla,

I actually live in Village at the Park. It's a wonderful community with friendly people and very nice homes. I know the area probably better than any other realtor since I am intrenched in the neighborhood, know a lot of people who live here, and have been in countless homes.

There is an elementary school, Rancho Rosal, within the community, plus 2 resort-like pool areas, parks, sports courts, and a gym. We have it all - there is even a great yogurt shop, hair salon deli, and small market.

The homes were built in 2005 and include condos, townhomes, and detached single family homes ranging in size from 1,800 sq ft to more than 4,000 sq ft.

There are 5 single family detached homes currently for sale plus several condos and townhomes.

For the inside scoop check out the Village at the Park Facebook page (I started it, but the community contributes). http://www.facebook.com/groups/VillageAtThePark

I would be happy to speak with you further and answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me at your convenience. My direct line is 805-815-1976 or you may email me at EEversen@PruCalHomes.com.

Kind Regards,
Elizabeth Eversen
Bernard Good…, Agent, Thousand Oaks, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Please see the answers written by the two previous agents they are fairly comprehensive, However I would if there is a specific concern or question that you have that I could answer, It seems that you already live in Camarillo so in general you probably a;ready know a great deal about the area. So I think that you must have a specific reason to ask this question. Please feel free to contact me and I will do my very best to answer your question,

I can be reached at integrityrealty@bernardbzg.com

Kind regards, Bernard Goodman Broker/ Owner Integrity Realty and Madison County Property Management.
Todd Kaufman, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Hi Carla,

Village at the Park is a wonderful master planned community. Located just south of the 101, it offers many amenities, such as pools and spas, a fitness center and a 55-acre sports park. Currently there are several active listings available in the community. I have included a link below to my site for you to preview homes in Camarillo. Please feel free to contact me for a showing.

Todd Kaufman
Keller Williams
805-206-4313
http://www.findhomesincamarillo.com
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Nov 18, 2013
Village at the Park is Camarillo’s newest and largest master planned community. It is bordered by Pleasant Valley Rd and south of the 101 freeway. Village at the Park features beautiful neighborhood communities including stunning executive homes, town-homes/condos, and luxury apartments.
Village at the Park provides the positive community ambiance in a setting which has everything you need: a 55-acre sports park, YMCA, community pools & spas, rec rooms, bike paths, shops, schools, and neighborhood communities as well as commercial and mixed use space. Recent construction projects have been approved for more townhomes and commercial development. There is only one active home for sale in the community, a 4000sf home listed in the high $800s. One of our team members lives in Village at the Park. We would be happy to give you a tour of the community.
Standard Pacific built the detached homes in 2006, just behind this new (previously approved) project. My best advice to obtain accurate and current information as to the status of the planned projects is to read and review the 2013 Camarillo General Plan Annual Report: http://www.ci.camarillo.ca.us/docs/2013%20GP%20Annual%20report.pdf and then go into City Hall on Carmen at the 101 to discuss this with a Planning Specialist at the City. They are always very friendly and helpful at City Hall. Ask about the plans for future phases of Tract 5368-4 and Tract 5367-4. Other work includes the preparation of plans for the widening of Calleguas Creek in conjunction with the Ventura County Watershed Protection District. Also, pages 16 & 18 of this document involves residential properties approved at Village at the Park: http://www.ci.camarillo.ca.us/docs/MonthlyReport.pdf Good luck with your research!
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013
What are they building on the 2 plots of land by the gates on Pleasant Valley Road, homes or commercial buildings?
Flag Mon Nov 18, 2013