Does any know of any buildable vacant lots in established neighborhoods in Maple Grove?

Asked by Jim Colella, Chicago, IL Sat Oct 20, 2007

Answers

4
Jeanie Hohol…, Agent, Maple Grove, MN
Sat Oct 20, 2007
Thank you, Jim, for your question. There are a limited number of vacant lots on which you can build in Maple Grove, a very desirable community, as you know. However, recently I had the opportunity of listing a wonderful homesite in Maple Meadows, a desirable and established neighborhood in Maple Grove. It is a treed double lot with full city services and amenities. If you are interested in learning more, call me directly. Thank you again!
Aaron R. Lowe, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Sun Oct 19, 2008
Jim, Thanks for your question. I have more land for sale in Maple Grove/Plymouth then any other agent. Including 2 properties 5 acres each. 5400 Vagabond is offered @$858,500 in Plymouth and backs up to vacant 30 acre parcel owned by Wayzata High School. Also I have 5 acres that is currently appoved for development in Maple Grove (Wayzata Schools). The most land available can be obtained and broken into lots 27 acres total: 3.5,3.5,5 ,5,10 acre parcel priced @ $175,000 per acre (non-MLS). Let me know if your interested as I have the wetland deliniation complete and would like to share in more detail....
Lenny Frolov, Agent, Brooklyn Park, MN
Mon Oct 22, 2007
I just sold a lot on a cul-de-sac in a very nice neighborhood with 7 or 8 more lots available. They are not on MLS but know the builder that is offering them. Let me know if you want me to forward more info. Homes that are being built are $600,000 to $1 million range.
Web Reference:  http://www.lennyfrolov.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sat Oct 20, 2007
Maple Grove is a great community with over 20 plus lots for sale.