Does Hampton Roads Center neighborhood have hoa?

Asked by Cynthia, New York, NY Wed Aug 14, 2013

Answers

2
Joe McAvoy, Agent, Newport News, VA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Hi Cynthia,

Trulia designated a large area of Hampton that is located within and nearby the Collesium District, as Hampton Roads Center. This area has many neighborhoods that are close to the best shopping and restuarants in Hampton.

Feel free to email me the addresses or MLS numbers for homes you've been considering and I will get back to you with more information. I look forward to serving you in this important endeavor. Feel free to call me anytime with questions or service requests. You can find my contact information on my Trulia profile or on my website by clicking the link below.

Joe McAvoy
Web Reference:  http://www.golegrand.com
John R Beave…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Wed Aug 14, 2013
The Hampton Roads Center area is made up of numerous communities some of which are covered by a HOA and some are not. If you would like for me to suggest homes for you that either do or do not have a HOA send me a private email telling me what you are looking for in a home such as number of bedrooms and baths, any specific areas you like or dislike and your maximum budget and I will start sending you info on homes that meet or exceed your preferences.

You can find my contact information by clicking on my profile. Either give me a call or send me a emails whichever is better for you.

Hope to hear from you soon,

John