Does Fairway Mews allow dogs?

Asked by Denise, Spring Lake, NJ Tue Jan 4, 2011

Answers

5
Louise Kelly-Decker’s answer
Louise Kelly…, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Hi Denise,
As an owner of 2 dogs, I understand your desire to know where you can find a home where you can share it with your canine friend. Fairway Mews is a wonderful place to live and have a dog- community is gated for privacy and the interior roads and space work well for walking your dog plus many of the units have private backyard patio areas where you can let your dog out if it is raining or for a brief period. Moreover, the beaches in nearby Spring Lake are great for taking a long walk in the winter time where both you and your dog can get some great exercise while listening to sounds of the ocean. There is also a dog park in Spring Lake as well as one along the water in Manasquan where many dog owners meet for play dates. This location is especially good in the summer months. I have many other "special" dog walks and locations to suggest to you - what kind of dog do you have? I will be pre-viewing a new listing in Fairway Mews tomorrow that just came onto the market today and am available to discuss Fairway Mews and other locations that permit owners to have animals at your convenience. Did you know that there are 29 units in Fairway Mews that permit owners to offer short term rentals? Call-text-Email me to chat.
Thank you for this, it does sound lovely but I just receieve bad news by reading further. It appears you may only have one pet per unit... I know I am considered a leper but I also have a cat that I rescued four years ago. I am desperate to find a townhouse or house setting along the shore communities that will allow my senior Golden Retriever and one cat. I am a very concienscious tenant and have a great letter of recommendatin from my current owner. Within two weeks my boyfriend is going to want me to sign onto life at the Park Place complex which is very difficult for me as there is little to no charm in the uniformity of living there. I am leaving The Santander with its 15 ft ceilings with marble floors and am having difficulty with the thought of this transition, even though we are gaining space and an outdoor environment. But leaving the ocean and my lake is very distressing. Can you recommend any other complexs along the shore which would be suitable. Thank you, Madison
Flag Wed Sep 4, 2013
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Hi Denise,
Yes, Fairway Mews allows dogs (or cats!) but only one pet per unit. They have a very strict pet policy. Doesn't matter if you buy or if you rent (and your landlord allows pets.)
You do have to keep a dog on leash, walk it in the street (not on any common areas) and you must pick up after your dog. If you don't, the association can fine you up to $100 each offense.
If you need any other info on the Mews, just let me know. I just got a place there myself and would be happy to give you the "scoop."
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Francesca Pa…, Agent, Manasquan, NJ
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Denise,

Yes, they do allow dogs and there are no restrictions (i.e., weight of the dog).

Great complex and I'm right around the corner, If you would like to see some of the available units, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931 (Cell 24/7)
Web Reference:  http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Valentina Ga…, Agent, sea girt, NJ
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Hi Denise

Yes they do allow pets.
Fairway Mews is a wonderful community around the Fairway Mews golf course opened in 1966. There is a pool, clubhouse, tennis and much more. It is close to beaches, restaurants, major highways and shopping. Spring Lake Hts is a wonderful shore community. I am attaching the units available for sale , some have been renovated. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

1 21043265m SPH ACT CON 20 LOCUST CT $324,000 50 50 1844 H T
2 21038327m SPH ACT CON 76 LINDEN CT $324,900
3 21042555m SPH ACT CON 110 WALNUT DR $375,000
4 21012428m SPH ACT CON 54 WALNUT DR $379,000
5 21030399m SPH ACT CON 7 LINDEN DR $389,000
6 21039051m SPH ACT CON 48 LINDEN CT $399,000
7 21039342p SPH ACT CON 47 APPLE DR $448,000
8 21045265m SPH ACT CON 35 LINDEN DR $449,000
9 21014929m SPH ACT CON 30 APPLE DR $499,000

val
diane turton sea girt
908 334 8252
John Skronski, Agent, Long Branch, NJ
Tue Jan 4, 2011
Denise --- Yes. There are currently 9 units available for sale. Please let me know if interested. Thanks! -- John