Do your pre foreclosed home meet FHA guidelines in Brewster, NY? Please let me kno. Thank You.

Asked by Julie, New Fairfield, CT Tue Feb 12, 2013

Answers

4
Compass Insp…, Other Pro, Brewster, NY
Mon Feb 25, 2013
'There are many great homes in brewster I hve inspectred many home to the FHA standards and some may need minumal repairs. Like suzanne said there is a stramline FHA 203 loan up to 30.000 dollars to correct issues asd evin just renovate if you wish.
You can find more information on my blog
Compassinspectors.com/blog
http://www.facebook.com/compassinspectors
Donald Mituz…, Agent, Chappaqua, NY
Tue Feb 12, 2013
What exactly do you mean by pre-foreclosed home? It's either owned by the person who bought it or the bank took it back. If the owner is still in the house than you have no rights to enter the property. If it is owned by the bank, if it's not currently listed with a broker, than it will be at some point. I live in Brewster. Perhaps I can help if you can give me a specific address.

Don

Don Mituzas
Licensed Associate Broker
Prudential Douglas Elliman
Cell: 914.924.8581
Http://www.nyhomeseller.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Since each property is unique, consider working with an agent who can provide any necessary information....
Suzanne MacD…, Agent, Morristown, NJ
Tue Feb 12, 2013
Julie, if they don't you should consider an FHA 203K rehabilitation loan. It will allow you to borrow both the home and the money to do any needed repairs and upgrades and, thereby, build some sweat equity.