Chefzanu, Home Buyer in Marine Park, Brooklyn,...

Do you work with USDA loans? if not maybe FHA ? we looking to relocate from New Jersey, or what kind of loans

Asked by Chefzanu, Marine Park, Brooklyn, NY Mon Jun 1, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tammy Baity, , Forsyth County, NC
Mon Jun 1, 2009
I do work with USDA and FHA loans primarily in Yadkin and Davie Counties in the foothills of North Carolina should you wish to relocate to our area. I would be happy to recommend a local lender with whom you could discuss your particular financial situation and see which loan program you could qualify for. You do have to meet certain income limitations for USDA loans and with FHA loans you have to be able to put down 3.5% of the sale price as a down payment. This is a beautiful part of North Carolina and a great place to raise kids if that is a concern for you. Visit my website at to check out the area listings and let me know how I can help!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more