Do you think I can find a new home in Dublin that is a single family home with a yard that is also 2500 sqft?

Asked by Jo, Tue Apr 22, 2008

and is below $780,000 or can be negotiated to 750,000s? Also, how is the market condition in dublin? Are the home prices going to continue to fall? Am I better off waiting until the end of this year or spring of next year or should I try to buy a home aroiund may-june time frame of this year?

Answers

4
Zia Chernyak, , San Ramon, CA
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Dear Jo,

Hope you're doing well. Your price range is very close to a Single Family New Home Community in Dublin that will get you a little bit more on your square footage criteria, along with a 4000 sq ft yard approximately. If you're flexible on the square footage a little bit, you'll be well within your listed price range.

Please call me at (925) 984-7671 if you'd like to discuss details on the New Home community.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Zia
Harold Segro…, Agent, Shelbyville, TN
Tue Apr 22, 2008
If you are talking euros then you've got a good shot. Try looking for new property listings on http://www.myhome.ie.
Adam Golden, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Jo-

Every possible home purchase is going to have its own set of circumstances. Some homes will have sellers who are willing to negotiate and others might have been priced incorrectly from the start. It really comes down to your personal situation and your necessity to purchase now. However, if you have the flexibility to wait to purchase -- I would. The market is still not showing signs of price increase. It is showing signs that more buyers are active - open houses are busier, actual showings on homes have increased and pending sales are up in the area. However, you should be safe until the end of the year if your personal situation allows for that. Let me know if you have additional questions.
Web Reference:  http://adamgolden.com
Janet Grenin…, Agent, Soquel, CA
Tue Apr 22, 2008
Dublin, California? Jo - I am located in the NorthBay - north of San Francisco, and our market has become very strong here, with prices having dropped drastically with Bank REO's and Short Sales, Buyers are seeing that prices are very desirable and the time to buy is now! We see multiple offers on most properties, because they are priced right to sell now - so while I am unsure of the market in Dublin, Calif., I can tell you that buyers are looking at it now.
I can refer you to a knowledgeable, skilled agent in Dublin to help you make those decisions now..... tell me how I can help you.
Buyers always wonder when the market is going to go back up, when prices will begin to climb again - what we've always seen is that..... when you wait on the market to hit bottom - to be at the bottom of the market - we know that has happened already because prices have begun to go upwards - in other words, it is too late for you once you've recognized that the market has hit bottom!
If you are ready to purchase now, consider making an offer less than purchase price, taking into account the % of the declining prices in your area..... Janet

Janet Greninger
Santa Rosa, CA
Web Reference:  http://eSonomaCounty.com