Do you need perfect credit or is there any options for first time home buyers?

Asked by Gen.gutierrez, McAllen, TX Sat Sep 15, 2012

Hi, im first time home buyer and not perfect credit since ive never bought a house.

Answers

2
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sat Sep 15, 2012
You don't necessarily need "perfect" credit, but the better your credit score the better the rate and terms you'll be offered on your mortgage.

I would suggest reading the article I've posted here on Trulia for first time home buyers it will give you an excellent idea of what steps you should take. The most important thing to do is to find yourself a good Buyer Broker who will guide you through the process and can recommend you to the other various professionals you'll need.

To find out how to find a great Realtor in your area read this: http://www.trulia.com/blog/LarryTollen/2011/09/how_do_you_ch…

I wish you all the best and happy house hunting.
Maria Gilda…, Agent, Manchester, CT
Sat Sep 15, 2012
Home buying can be a daunting task or pursuit for the first time buyers. This should not be the case.
Realtors' job is to assist you in this process every step of the way.
There are two professionals who will be involved during the initial process.
1) First- find a local loan officer to see if you can qualify
2) If you are qualified to obtain a mortgage, hire a competent realtor in the area.

I hope this helps