Have your Buyer's Agent do this:
1. Do a CMA to assess the market value.
2. Assess the climate in the area. Average days on market for similar homes.
3. Write an offer according to the figures and market activity. (Hot or Cold market)
4. Keep it simple and clean, without any unnecessary froth or indicators of a 'problem buyer'.
5. Tighten the dates and do the quickest closing the lender will allow.
6. Attach a 'pre-approval' letter from an established lender.
7. Offer the Earnest Money requested if it is not an unreasonable amount. (approx 1% of price)
8. In Denver a 'low-ball' offer is never a smart move with the low inventory and serious competition.
9. Write a personal note about the buyer's character and interest in the home and neighborhood.
10. In tight situations on an under priced home you may add in the seller paid closing costs.
Contact me to find and write a great offer that will be accepted by an earnest home seller.
Robert McGuire ASR
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246