Do you know of anyone who wants to buy a home close to Santa Susanna High school in Simi valley?

Asked by karlzian, Simi Valley, CA Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

9
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Apr 1, 2013
Feel free to visit http://www.getlosangeleshomevalue.com for a FREE estimate on the current market value of your home.

Sara Mehrpouyan CDPE
Rodeo Realty
Direct phone: 818-903-2040
Dre license #01712757
Tim Soto, Agent, Oxnard, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Yes! I have a buyer who's looking to purchase a home in Simi Valley. Contact me to discuss your options.

Tim Soto
DRE Lic. # 01822648
Truth Realty
Direct: 805-794-9433
http://www.TruthRealty.net
Blake Costa, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Cindy! Remember 1663 Arcane? My clients finally got that property after a long and tumultuous escrow and short sale process. It was my first deal. Anyway I have someone who would be interested in a home close to Santa Sue if it's for sale at the right price.
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Hello Licensed CA Real Estate agent, Cyndestina Elizabeth Karlzian,
If this is a pocket listing, you probably should inform local Trulia agents of your intentions. If you plan to co-op the brokerage listing from Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate, and list it on the MLS, then we will show it as it gets listed. Good luck and congratulations on your new listing!
Barry Kessler, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Hi Karlzian,
It's a sellers market. Market conditions have caused a shortage of homes for sale all over the Southland and especially here in Simi Valley. Generally speaking in a normal real estate market, you will find about 250 properties listed on the MLS here in Simi Valley. Today, there are less than 100 properties for sale. The MLS, Multiple Listing Service, is where Real Estate Brokers list homes for sale. Those less than 100 properties also include condominiums and townhouses along with single family homes.

More to the point, we have many buyers with pent-up frustration in finding a home anywhere in Simi Valley.
Let's discuss what type of price you can get in this current market.
Call us and we will show you our marketing plan!

Barry Kessler
Troop Real Estate
Direct 818-426-6415
Sharon Stapl…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Yes, I have several well qualified buyers looking in this neighborhood right now. Please let me know when we might be able to view the home, my buyers are ready and available to view as soon as possible.
If you would like to have some comps on the neighborhood, please call me or email me and I would be happy to get these to you. I have just put 2 homes in escrow in the neighborhood in the last 2 weeks, so I have a very good idea of what clients are willing to pay in this area!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sharon Staples 805-501-0756 Direct

Contact me at;
Sharon Staples
Keller Williams Exclusive Properties Simi Valley
sharonstaples@kw.com
http://www.thestaplesteam.com
Colette & Mi…, Agent, Simi Valley, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
Absolutely! We have several buyers that we are working with at this time. Feel free to call us at 877-805-7348 to discuss your home.

Colette Thiel
Owner/Broker
Thiel Real Estate
Lic#01455972
Fred Konigsb…, Agent, CA, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
I do have several buyers. Please describe the home and what you feel is a fair price. If you need comps, I will be happy to give them to you.
Please call me at 818-584-1330.
Fred with Keller Williams Realty.
Ann Mckillic…, Agent, Ventura, CA
Sat Mar 30, 2013
There are so many buyers that are looking for homes right now and with the lack of inventory, you will be sure to get market value or better for your home. Although I do not have a buyer for your area at the moment, they are out there, rest assured! Best regards!