pandeyrj, Real Estate Pro in San Ramon, CA

Do you know if shapell has SFH for 620K??

Asked by pandeyrj, San Ramon, CA Mon Apr 7, 2008

Answers

7
Joanne Liotta, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Yes, they may have., to help you through the process of finding the homes and looking at these as well as newer resales in your price range, send me an email at Joanne@JoanneLiotta.com
Web Reference:  http://www.JoanneLiotta.com
Zia Chernyak, , San Ramon, CA
Tue Apr 8, 2008
Dear Rjp,

Hope you're having a great day!

Shapell Homes has some great pricing over at Wisteria at Gale Ranch. The New pricing starts at approximately $562,603 for 1425 sq ft to around $599,079 for 1564 sq ft to around $588,951 for 1658 sq ft.

Also, take a look at Veranda 1614 sq ft ranging from $630,000 - $656,000 approximately.

Belmaison, Mosaic at Gale Ranch had a Residence 1 that sold that was listed at $648,178 approximately. The next release at this community may have Plan 1s for which the new pricing has not yet been released.

I'd be happy to add you to my "heads-up" list if you're interested in following these specific communities. You can always call me at (925) 984-7671 to get specific information including lots, elevation, # of bedroom, # of bath information.

Please let me know if you'd like to visit these specific New Home communities together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Zia
St, , San Ramon, CA
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Shapell: Mosaic at Gale Ranch (try the Belmaison range of houses)
AJ Cohen, Agent, Danville, CA
Mon Apr 7, 2008
There are a few communities, the first is Rose Garden Encore Residence One but unfortunately they are all sold out. The next community is Veranda community but they are more like patio homes (completely detached but the garage comes off the back of the homes. There are a few of those left or you can check out the resale of these properties or there are a few in the Richmond American community of San Ramon near Home Depot.
Let me know if I can help in any other way, you can reach me directly at ajcohen@apr.com.
AJ Cohen
Rouriel Noub…, Both Buyer And Seller, San Ramon, CA
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Forgot it. You can check at Shapell's web site?
pandeyrj, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Mon Apr 7, 2008
thnaks. do you know by chance the name of community??
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Yes, there is one model: single story with appox 1700 sf.