Do you know if any lakefront high rise condo buildings on the north side (Lakeview, Uptown) allow in-unit w/d? Thank you.

Asked by Magde, Chicago Ridge, IL Fri Feb 21, 2014

Answers

11
Anna Colletti, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Yes there are quite a few lake front high rise buildings on the north side with in unit washer/dryer. If you're interested, I'd be happy to get to know you and help you narrow your search. All the best!
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Feb 26, 2014
Greetings Magde,

There definitely are several high rise buildings that allow in unit w/d's. Feel free to contact me should you need any additional info.
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Feb 23, 2014
yes email me at jmichaels@remax.net for that list
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Yes there are some with W/D in the unit in ghe lake front
Ray Miller, Agent, Evanston, IL
Sat Feb 22, 2014
Yes, there are buildings that either allow or have laundry appliances in the unit. I would be happy to run a search for you. Call me at (773) 330-1519 so we can discuss your budget, desired amenities, etc. If you need, I have several excellent mortgage resources for you to consider as well. Happy to help get you started!
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Feb 22, 2014
There are not many, but 4170 Marine is one of them. I can give you more if interested.
Mark Bazzetta, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Magde. I live in Uptown and can give you all the specifics. Send me an e-mail if you want to discuss.

Mark
mark@marbazzetta.com
Edward Graba…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Magde,

There are several, and I would be happy to show them to you if you're interested. Please feel free to call me at 312-339-9468, or email me at edgrabarek@gmail.com.

Have a good evening,

Ed
Barbara Bied…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
I know of a number of them. Call or email me at 773-914-5309 or bbiederman@citypointrealty.com
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Hi Magde,

Some buildings do, there is not specific list. You would need to work with an agent that can set up a search with that filter.

P.S. I'm available if you're interested.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Feb 21, 2014
Sure there are a few of them. Have your agent send the buildings to you. If you dont have an agent, go out and get one. Its free to use their services.