Do you know any lender who can help me with my situation?

Asked by Ilovelyf, Las Vegas, NV Thu Nov 29, 2012

My loan officer just told me that my loan was suspended because of these:
Former MCR on the borrower. This is the more plausible of the two given the employment history and the 2160 expenses/ratios. The MCR was then removed but something at HUD is triggering the alert.
AND HUD placed notes in their system on this case number. The notes could be anything. They do not reveal the nature of the notes as they are internal.

Now my question is, is there any way that I can still be approved. The house is already finished and I need help ASAP! I've never had loans before neither late payments or defaults. im a first time home buyer, my salary is almost 4500 a month. 2011 w2 annual income is $73400., i made almost 5000 expenses and wrote it on form 2106. but 16k miscellaneous expenses which are nonrecurrent. house costs 263,000. i am willing to pay 4% down. do i have any other options. Do you know any lender who can help me with my situation. Thank you very much.

Answers

6
Kimberly Pan…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Nov 29, 2012
They are saying what it is....It is current personal expenses and ratios. More income and less bills are needed to buy this $263,000 price....For your income you should be buying $175,000. Or a good co-signer with more income to make some of the payment too. Be realistic. It is not the lender...it is your own personal expenses, bills that create the high ratio. Buy a home within your income and life style....My number is 702-524-8020
Kimberly Pan…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Nov 29, 2012
You need to consider all other bills. I believe this home is too expensive for your income. Not enough income.
, ,
Thu Nov 29, 2012
llovelyf:

I am a local Lender here in Las Vegas... Please give me a call. I have a few questions for you and would like to know more of your scenario.

Eugene Prospero
Mortgage Consultant
All Western Mortagge
702.324.2377
Eugenbe@LasVegasLoanSite.com
Randy Carlson…, Agent, Henderson, NV
Thu Nov 29, 2012
I have a GREAT lender! Call Wes Friedman at Southern Fidelity Mortg. (775) 530-6222 if it can be fixed he can do it! If you have any Real Estate questions or problems you can call me (702) 355-1000 Randy Carlson / Realty ONE Group
Ilovelyf, Home Buyer, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Nov 29, 2012
do you know of a specific company who provide this type of program? thanks.
Myra Gouger, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Nov 29, 2012
There is a new loan program that some companies are offering which is a conventional loan with 3.5% down. You might check that out to see if you qualify for this program. If you can, you won't need to worry about the strange things that happen with FHA loans.