Home Buying in Gainesville>Question Details

Johnny Yanko…, Real Estate Pro in Manassas, VA

Do you know a lender that will do either an FHA 203k renovation or Energy Efficient Mortgage on a short sale in Northern Virginia? Thanks, Johnny

Asked by Johnny Yankoviak, Manassas, VA Fri Jan 28, 2011

The property in question seems to have some settlement issues.

Help the community by answering this question:


Call Paula White at McLean Lending located in Manassas. She is who I refer all my clients to for loans as well as the 203K Renovation Loan. Please call me at 703-309-8062, I would like to speak with you regarding this. Have a great evening and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jeannie Jarrett
Top Producer Sales Award Winner 2008, 2009. and 2010
Keller Williams Realty
8100 Ashton Ave, Suite 104
Manassas, Va. 20109
703-309-8062 Direct
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 28, 2011
For information about how Wells Fargo/Choice Mortgage 203k loans on short sales and foreclosures, contact:

Carl Mazzan at (703) 408-9214 or email him at Carl.Mazzan@choiceloan.org
Donald Metcalf at (571) 594-6178 or email him at Donald.Metcalf@choiceloan.org

To apply for a loan, visit us on the web at: http://www.choiceloan.org

Janet Lange, Avery-Hess, Realtors 571-722-4348
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 28, 2011
Try Kathy Frank of Wells Fargo. She did a 203K Renovation loan for some of my clients last spring, though it wasn't a short sale.

You can email me directly for her contact information.

Chris Ann Cleland
Long & Foster
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 28, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer