Do you have more photos of this place?

Asked by Christian Coleman, Boulder City, NV Fri Aug 13, 2010

Looking for a small vacation home like this or a condo in boulder city/surrounding areas.
Christian

Answers

4
Kim Melendez, Agent, Boulder City, NV
Thu Jul 21, 2011
I don't know which property you are looking at as there is no link....I live in Boulder City and have since 1994...I am a local Realtor/Broker..Call me I can help.
does this home have a view to the lake? thank you
Flag Mon Oct 21, 2013
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Keep in mind that pictures don't often tell the entire story--if your interest in the property is high, consider having any local agent schedule an appointment for a showing--that way, you can make a firsthand assessment--or--you may wish to ask your question again and attach a link or give an address.
Heather Peck, Home Owner, Las Vegas, NV
Mon Aug 16, 2010
Christian - You didn't provide a link to the property you were interested in. If you give me an idea on the price range, size, etc., I can send you some properties that may work for you. If you have the address of a particular property, I can send you that one if its still available.

However, pictures are only available if the listing agent took them. Not all agents take a lot of photos (some don't take any), so the best way is to go view the property.
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Fri Aug 13, 2010
You'll have to supply a location or MLS number.