Do you have any sellers that are willing to carry?

Asked by Joy, Peoria, AZ Mon Dec 26, 2011

Answers

8
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Dec 28, 2011
Dear Joy:

Here are seller may carry listings for you: http://link.flexmls.com/ub7k1q5dnm5,12

Let me know if you have questions.

Jeff Masich
HomeSmart Realty
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
Web Reference:  http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
Susan Lehmku…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Dec 27, 2011
You bet! Give me a call and let's get started.

Susan Lehmkuhl
Associate Broker
The KUHL Team
Buy and Sell Smart Realty
623-256-7270
Susan@PhoenixRealEstateSource.com
Jonathan Dal…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Dec 26, 2011
Hi, Joy ... assuming you're not looking in Prescott, Minnesota or New York ... if you're not working with an agent already, send me a quick note with what you're looking for and I can give you a rundown of what's in the MLS.

There aren't many seller carries and most have a balloon payment due a few years in, but I'm happy to check for you and see what might be there.

Thanks!
, ,
Tue Dec 27, 2011
Usually the reason a buyer seeks owner provided financing is because the buyer does not qualify for a traditional loan. Underwriting guidelines protect the buyer more than they do the lender. If you try to work around not qualifying the risk on your side increases dramatically. Search around and you will find plenty of “buyers” that tried owner financing or lease to own that did not work out so well. The underlying assumption is the seller will also be able to perform someday down the road. That is a very big what if, I hope my observations protect you, good luck,
Dp2, , Virginia
Mon Dec 26, 2011
One typically doesn't find deals with creative financing listed via MLS; instead, one usually negotiates these kind of deals.
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Mon Dec 26, 2011
You may check our site daily for properties with owner financing-rent to own-contract for deed- their is also a directory for agents to put their information for free. Good luck
Brad Bergami…, Agent, Prescott, AZ
Mon Dec 26, 2011
Yes,
I have 2 in Prescott AZ.
Best way to find these is contact a local Buyer'a agent.
Roland Vinya…, Agent, Sprakers, NY
Mon Dec 26, 2011
I most certainly do! Please check out the web reference below.