Do you have any owner financing homes in Deridder la??? Looking in the price range of 85-90 thousand.

Asked by Debbie, Deridder, LA Thu Jul 16, 2009

Answers

4
Vrortego, Home Seller, Deridder, LA
Wed Dec 2, 2009
Are you still looking to buy?
Debbie Farr, , 70634
Thu Jul 16, 2009
Actually, contrary to the last answer, real estate agents do handle owner financing properties. The reason there aren't very many is because most people selling a home need to get their money when they sell it and not on a monthly basis for years. Good luck!

Debbie Farr
ReMax Excel Real Estate
337-348-9660
Leasing To O…, , Dallas, TX
Thu Jul 16, 2009
Just a word of advice....

Don't expect a Real Estate Agent to really know of or want to participate in any Lease-to-Own, or Owner Financing type of deals. Why? Because many of them don't know how to put something like that together and many of them don't want to wait to get paid their commission months, or even years, down the road.

I searched Craigslist for ANY housing in the Deridder area and came up empty. So, i'm not too sure how large the town of Deridder is.

The best bet is to search the For Rent ads in your local newspaper or other medium and if it's a house you're interested in & ask the landlord if he/she would be willing to sell you the house at the end of the lease. Either that, or find a We Buy Houses/Real Estate Investor type person who is familiar with creative type deals. They, more than anyone, have the understanding of how to put together a deal. If you need any other assistance, feel free to contact me.

Owner Financing and Lease-to-Own houses are rarely advertised......they are created.

Hope this gives you a little direction.

Darin
Web Reference:  http://www.hhiinvesting.com
Debbie Farr, , 70634
Thu Jul 16, 2009
I don't know of anything with owner financing right now. But if you need help looking for houses, give me a call. You can also search my website for properties. It is http://www.debbiefarr.remax-louisiana.com.

Debbie Farr
ReMax Excel Real Estate
337-348-9660