Do you have a Pet Friendly Realtor in Georgia?

Asked by Corki Feltman, Stockbridge, GA Tue Jan 25, 2011

Need someone who understands Cats and Dogs.

Answers

5
Calvin Gleat…, Agent, McDonough, GA
Tue Mar 22, 2011
I am a licensed Realtor in Georgia. I am the proud parent of a mini schnauzer and she works with me all the time. I understand the family is a family member! Please give me a call if you need any assistance. 770-305-7934
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Jan 25, 2011
Meow....Purrrrrr....woof. woof!!!

Roughly 70% of all Americans have a pet of some sort......with this said, it would stand to reason that there are many agents out there that can appreciate you concerns.

Sarah Klamm, Agent, Wellsville, KS
Tue Jan 25, 2011
Locating a pet friendly agent is the first part. The sellers should have the option of allowing your pet to come with you when you look at their home. I know some people who are highly allergic and having someone elses pet visit their home would not be ok.

I have also seen some neighborhoods where the number of pets has a limit.
Larisa Jacks…, , Hawley, PA
Tue Jan 25, 2011
Pets are a very important part of peoples families and you are wise in searching for a real estate agent that can understand your needs. I would contact the local real estate offices and interview individual agents. That way you could get a real feel for their love of animals. Some people do not like pets or are allergic and may not understand what your needs are. I wish you were looking in our area because I am a huge animal lover! Good luck!
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jan 25, 2011
I'm sure there are plenty of pet friendly agents in the area, therefore consider interviewing in person a few local agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies--then choose the person you like best.