Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

christama, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

Do we need to consider seismic hazard zone while buying property? We are interested in this house in the Bent Creek area.

Asked by christama, San Ramon, CA Sun Jul 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


No You don't need to consider seismic Hazard zone in Bent Creek area. However, you will automatically get your natural Hazard report from your agent when you purchase.
Helen Whiteman
Alain Pinel Realtors
R.E. License # 003301438
925 286 1111
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 28, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer