Do the Condos at 330 Shore Dr. have washers/dryers in unit?

Asked by 5242013, Highlands, NJ Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

2
Thomas McCor…, Agent, Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Sat Jun 16, 2012
Bayview condos do not usually have w/d in the unit. However there are some that do. I think it may be questionable whether or not these installations were approved but some are there nevertheless. The complex is on both sides of Shore Dr at 330 and at 329.

In addition there are community laundry rooms... I believe there's one in each building. I've sold several units in Bayview over the years and can tell you that it's a popular complex as it is within walking distance to the NYC ferry, has it's own bay beach (the owners have even set up a little Tiki bar for their summer enjoyment) and it allows for boat moorings. Some have excellent water views as well.

The complex is a quick bike ride to Sandy Hook and the Bayside Trail which connects with Atlantic Highlands along the waterfront. Add the great dining in Highlands and you can see why it's a popular spot.

Please tell me if you have any other questions... Glad to help.
Thomas McCormack
Resources Real Estate
John Skronski, Agent, Long Branch, NJ
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Jenny i don't have your number 5242013. No w/d inside the units. There's a communiity laundry room located in adjacent buildings. Get yourself an agent to help you, that's the kind of stuff we know, among other things, that will help you in your purchase, and save you money. Ty it, you'll like it! -JS

http://www.jskronski.remax-nj.com