Do realtors have information on homes that are starting the foreclosure process.?

Asked by Rachelv83, Menasha, WI Fri Apr 26, 2013

We are looking for a home in the kimberly school district with a treeline or semi-private yard. We are looking for a home between 200,000 and 250,000. I see there are many homes that are in the pre stages of foreclosure but not sure how long for the homes to be listed

Answers

2
Santiago Ken…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 20, 2013
Yes , because are public records
Delete Delete, Agent, Delete, WA
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Rachel,
Hi, it is up to the individual home owner to put their home on the market before it goes to foreclosure. Some of the homes that you see as potential foreclosures may be on the market already and they may be in a shortsale situation and it may have more than one mortgage on it and/or other leins. Otherwise it does take a while for a foreclosure to go through the courts, be bought by the bank at sheriffs sale, be cleared of leins and put on the market.
If you would like more information on what houseing opportunities are out there for you I would be happy to help you, just give me a call or email.

Wade Steidl
Century 21 First Realty
920-707-1901
wade.steidl@century21.com