Do not buy homes from Vic Applebaum. I recently tried to buy one and found that the home was built poorly.

Asked by Luis, Olathe, KS Sat Jan 31, 2009

This home was brand new and had never been lived in. Make sure you get an inspection on all homes before you buy! If you have questions, email at gray_wraith at hotmail.com

Answers

3
Robert, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Mon Jan 20, 2014
I have heard many bad things about applebaum realtors as well. I refuse to buy anything associated with Vic or his son and partner Jeremy.
Luis, Home Buyer, Olathe, KS
Mon May 25, 2009
The house I was trying to buy was 413 Silver Hills in Olathe. I heard from another realtor that Vic filed for bankruptcy. I purchased my new home from someone else and there are no HOA's due here. Good luck in getting Vic to put a pool in now. He will be collecting your dues, but no amenities! I did have the home inspected and this is how I found the problems. The radon test was over 14!! Vic would not make any repairs, so I pulled out of the deal. I found that someone else purchased the home...too bad they did not have the home inspected. The windows leaked, the siding on the north side of the home was not installed correctly, the stucco was cracking, the wood floor was warped, the carpet was coming up in one spot, on and on...
2nd In Kc, Home Buyer, Johnson County, KS
Mon May 25, 2009
which neighborhood? Did you have it inspected & am I wasting money to do so? Thkx.