1) Getting them access to see the INSIDE of the home.
2) Knowledge of the contracts necessary.
3) Knowledge of the LEGAL issues surrounding a home purchase.
4) Knowledge of the market and access to comparable sales.
5) Ability to NEGOTIATE.
6) Access to a team who can close the transaction - home inspectors, lenders, appraisers, contractors, preferred title companies, etc, etc.
7) Knowing what pitfalls to look for both in the home and in the financing.
8) Knowing about special mortgage programs that are available to different groups of people.
Besides, a listing agent already has a contract with the seller for a specified amount of commission. Unless a buyer can negotiate a rebate or negotiate the buyers agent commission out of the price of the home, then they really don't save anything.
Besides: USING A BUYER'S AGENT IS FREE FOR THE BUYER!! Why wouldn't they want a licensed professional on their side for that price?
It's more than real estate. It's RAYL-Estate!
Keller Williams Elite