Do any of you Realtors have any lease to own homes you are representing, or another website beside craigs?

Asked by Paul, Greensboro, NC Thu Mar 6, 2008

Answers

6
Paul, Home Buyer, Greensboro, NC
Fri Mar 7, 2008
I am looking for a 4bd 2 ba on the western side of greensboro. I'm looking to put down $3000 and pay up to $1200 per month. I just walked away from a deal that was almost perfect except he wanted me to get rid of my pets.
Andrew J. Co…, , Greensboro, NC
Fri Mar 7, 2008
There are plenty of lease option properties in the current market. They are being utilized by Sellers who have difficult to move properties and Buyers that may have some credit issues but are in the process of rectifying the situation. This acquisition technique is often used with investment properties as well.
Jeff White, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Paul, there are a number of lease to own opportunities out there in the market. One of the biggest questions is what are you looking for and why. Payments on lease to own are typically higher than purchases- is this is for investment purposes or are you looking to live i the home?
Jeff White
Jeff White Realty Group/Keller Williams
jeff@jeffwhiterealty.com
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Fri Mar 7, 2008
Paul I would have to disagree with Glancer. Since A) unless you use someone whether it be an agent or a real estate attorney you would probably not have all of your bases covered. B) a good agent has the clients best interest in mind. I actually have a client that I have been working with since November on a seeking a lease to own home. I have found many for him it is not that I am not working with him his situation has changed several times. That would be his personal and financial situation. Yes, I do believe that there are people in all areas of business not just real estate that do not take good care of their customers/clients. Just remember in real estate no matter who you work with that even if you sign a buyers agreement you can always terminate it if you feel you are not being represented properly. Also you pay nothing considering the commission comes from the sellers side out of his proceeds from the sale.
Beth Mayer, , Greensboro, NC
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Check out 1111 Montpelier Dr in Hamilton Lakes. Are you interested in a particular area in Greensboro?
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Thu Mar 6, 2008
Paul, I know of some lease to own homes. They are generally not always advertised that way. What size home and price range are you looking for? There are some in the area and some homeowners that have not considered it but, if their home has been on the market for a long time then if it is suggested and the terms can be worked out they will consider it. If you like drop me a line and we can discuss your needs.

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
larry.story@coldwellbanker.com