Do any celebrities live in Calabasas?

Asked by Chase Owen Anderson, Bovey, MN Tue Feb 19, 2013

Answers

7
Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels’ answer
Nathaniel Pi…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels, 
Real Estate Pro in Calabasas, CA
To be accurate Ms Spears moved to Westlake last year. Lisa Marie Presely moved a couple years ago, her former home was demolished on that property an 18 million dollar property is being built. To be fair it will likely be bought by a celebrity

.Nathaniel Pitchon-GetzelsRealtor,Certified e-ProCertified HAFA short sale SpecialistChair of Young Real Estate ProfessionalsGetzels HomesPrudential California Realty23925 Park SorrentoCalabasas, CA 91302818 535 5337DRE # 01884947Getzelshomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.getzelshomes.com
Actually, to be precise, while Lisa Marie Presley was reconstructing her Hidden Hills Abode, she was renting a home in an Exclusive Guard Gated Enclave named Mont Calabasas.
Flag Sun Jun 9, 2013
Jacqui Rum, Agent, Valencia, CA
Fri Jun 13, 2014
Absolutely! Here are the most famous:

Lady Gaga
Justin Bieber (recently moved out)
The Kardashians
Britney Spears (moved to Thousand Oaks)
Cameron Diaz
Will Smith
The Rock
Kendra Wilkinson
The Jacksons

The list goes on. Check out the Calabasas page on Wikipedia. The entire list is there.
Teressa Tayl…, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Tue Jun 10, 2014
DOES TAMERA OR TIA MOWERY LIVE IN CALABASASCALF.
Sheryl Thorn…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Wed Feb 20, 2013
Yes! Brittney Spears has a home in Calabasas, Will and Jada Smith plus many more. There is also a small gated community called "Hidden Hills" it is it's own city however it is within the same area of Calabasas. Many celebrities live there such as: Bruce and Kris Jenner and Kourtney Khardashin have a home in Hidden Hills, as well as Lisa Presley, Howie Mandel, this is just off the top of my head, if I can think of more I'll send another post.

I have been helping people buy and sell homes for 18 years. I love my job and if you know anybody looking to buy or sell in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley or the Conejo Valley, I've lived here all my life and know the areas very well and will give a referral fee. Thank you!

Best, Sheryl

Sheryl Thornton
LRS Realty and Management
Sheryl@LRSRM.com
Nathaniel Pi…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Yes many Celebrities live in Calabasas Too many to list actually. Are you curious about any celebrities in specific? In Calabasas and the surrounding area there are many celebrity homes.

Nathaniel Pitchon-Getzels
Realtor,
Certified e-Pro
Certified HAFA short sale Specialist
Chair of Young Real Estate Professionals
Getzels Homes
Prudential California Realty
23925 Park Sorrento
Calabasas, CA 91302
818 535 5337
DRE # 01884947
Getzelshomes.com
Al Goldberg, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Yes but if you go east to the next town Woodland Hills they may have one of the highest per person celebrity counts in So Cal because there is the Motion Picture & Television Country House & Hospital.

If you Wikepedia it you will find the history & celebrity list. Heck there might even be one or more silent more silent movie era celebrities there, on the 48 acre campus.

Please refer me anyone you know looking to buy or sell or trade real estate in So Cal.

Albert Goldberg Broker
30+ Years Experience
800-765-3609

Making Real Estate Fun
Zack King, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Yes a lot of celebrities live or have homes in Calabasas. The Khardashin's live just outside of Calabasas in Hidden Hills, Courtney and Scott live in Calabasas. Justin Bieber owns a home in Calabasas. Drake purchased a home in Hidden Hills a few months ago. Brittany Spears also owns a home in the same community as Justin Bieber. It is become a celebrity hang out just enough outside of LA to enjoy some peace and quite but just a 30-45 minute drive to all the hot spots in LA.

Zack King
01882407
Keller Williams Estates Calabasas
(818) 825-7388
Zking1@live.com
http://www.PetPlanetRealty.com