Do any agencies specialize in fixer uppers for contractors on the south shore?

Asked by Railey, Staten Island, NY Fri Oct 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Fixer uppers are really not much different than any other property, therefore any agent can help you....
1 vote
Jill Subes, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Oct 18, 2013
you van look for or have an agent email you short sales and forclosures
0 votes
Eugene Jacon…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Fri Oct 18, 2013
WE ALL DO. CALL ME 917-841-6707
0 votes
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Oct 18, 2013
Realtors (not agencies) will provide you with whatever potential purchases you might wish to make.


Finding an investment property can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more