Do a attorney at law need a license to approve real estate contracts?

Asked by Joimarie, 08536 Fri Jan 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Fri Jan 27, 2012
Attorney's need to be licensed to practice law in the state they practice. I'm not aware that any additional licensing is required to approve contracts, but if you are asking about closing a transaction, there may be additional bonding to handle large sums of money.
If you need a closing attorney, ask your agent for a referral.
2 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more