Did anyone recently purchased a home in stonewater crossing,frisco community ?

Asked by Rita, Stonewater Crossing, Frisco, TX Mon Mar 12, 2012

We are considering buying home in Stonewater crossing. Anyone recently purchased home at this community. now 2 builders are available at this location American Legend and Highland Homes. What would be the ideal price for a new home in this area. Your opinions and thoughts are highly appreciated.

Answers

1
Cheryl Cory, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sat Mar 31, 2012
Rita,

It really depends on the size home you want and which model/features. Do you know which one you're interested in? Highland has an excellent reputation in that community. It's one of the communities I'm taking my clients to look at this weekend. Legend is also a good builder. $320's or thereabouts is where it's starting but really depends on the size, features, lot selection and model.

btw...Realtor's often get incentives for their clients and/or help with negotiations etc... all along the way. Please let me know I can help or you want to meet me over there to take a look.

Cheryl Cory
214-213-6340
cherylcory@ebby.com