Did Somerset golf course ever reopen??

Asked by Lenhrvy, Smithtown, NY Sun Jun 23, 2013

I am thinking of relocating to the area and would definitely consider Somerset if it had a golf course. Thanx Len

Answers

4
Tony Perez, Agent, Arlington, VA
Sun May 10, 2015
Yes, it sure did and it is looking good. Played with my daughter recently and it was in good shape. On a different occasion, a client took me to their clubhouse for lunch, and the food and service were good. I will say Meadows and Lake of the Woods are fun as well. We are fortunate to have ample choices for golfing around here!
Sean Jones, Agent, LOCUST GROVE, VA
Wed Mar 18, 2015
Yes it looks like it did! Here is the address and the phone number as well as the website:

Somerset Golf Club
35448 Somerset Ridge Rd
Locust Grove, VA 22508
Phone: 540-423-1500

http://www.golfvirginia.com/golfcourses/coursedetail.cfm?rec…

Sean Jones
LOW Resident
EXIT Cornerstone Realty
540-360-5166
Debbie Matal…, Agent, Locust Grove, VA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
This course just reopened last weekend! Check out a link on my facebook page. or contact me if you need a Realtor, I am local. https://www.facebook.com/DebbieMatalavage.Realtor
Bernie and K…, Agent, Locust Grove, VA
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Len,
It is my understanding that the Somerset Golf Course is scheduling to reopen in July 2013 but a firm date has not been released. I would be glad to keep you updated if you would like and in noting that you may be interested in relocating to the area, we would be glad to assist you in finding a home, whether to buy or rent, in the area which has other near bygolf courses as well -- Lake of the Woods Golf Course in a Private Community, Meadow Farms is a Public Course and Fawn Lake is a Membership Course.

Thanks and please let me know if we can be of assistance. Our contact information follows.

Kathy & Bernie

Bernie & Kathy Merritt
Realtors®
Coldwell Banker Elite
at Lake of the Woods
4207 A Germanna Highway
Locust Grove, VA 22508
540/538-6501 Bernie Direct
540/538-6605 Kathy Direct
FAX: 540/972-7760
Email: kb.merritt@comcast.net
(Licensed in Virginia)
Thank you for the info. I am working with Dottie Russell, formerly of Elite in Spotysy. She is now on her own with ReMax. I do, however, thank you for your reply. It seems that the info on Somerset is sparse. I have lived in Fawn Lake and LOW and am searching for an alternative. Again, thanx for your reply
Flag Sun Jun 23, 2013