lilike, Home Buyer in 08052

Developments which are friendly

Asked by lilike, 08052 Wed Mar 7, 2012

We have been looking to purchase a home in Medford for the past year. We have talked to residents in Headwater Village and it seems to be a development which is very neighborly. Are there any other developments in Medford which are as friendly?
Thanks!

Answers

7
Joan Congilo…, Agent, Freehold, NJ
Sat Jul 7, 2012
There really is no way to tell which developments are friendly or not without talking to people as you have at Headwater Village. It seems that it is an area that is a good fit for you so socially so just look for homes in other areas that you are attracted to and speak to the neighbors there too before you buy.
Robert Milia…, Agent, Medford, NJ
Tue May 22, 2012
Many Developments Are very neighborly in Medford. Headwater is very Nice , I have many friends you live In Headwater. If you like my help finding your family a development/.Please call
Nancy Schuma…, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Thu Apr 12, 2012
We have many desirable communities in the area (including Headwater Village) that you will find friendly. Many of them have regular community activities in which you can take part. Some have lakes and beaches, others have their own swim club. As a resident of Medford for 30 years and a real estate agent for 20, I can answer all of your questions about the area and will be happy to do so. Please feel free to call me at any time at 609-519-0076. Also, you can learn more about Medford on my web site at http://www.NancySchumacher.com. Watch the video.
Ginny Don, Agent, Medford, NJ
Sat Mar 10, 2012
My contact info is office - 856-983-2888x119 or gindon5@comcast.net
Ginny Don, Agent, Medford, NJ
Sat Mar 10, 2012
Yes. Springhouse is a very friendly community smaller than Headwater but close to Rte 70 with a variety of homes and price ranges. Most homes have sold in the low to mid 400's in recent years. There will be a new listing in the next several weeks. It is a saltbox 4 Bedrm. 2.5 bath, finished basement, inground pool, updated baths, hardwood flooring, newer stainless appliances, 2 story family room. It will be priced in the 410-415k range. Cointact me before it hits the open market if you are interested.
Jody Pagliuso, Agent, Medford, NJ
Thu Mar 8, 2012

Yes there are many developments. The communities re Deerbrook which has a pool club in the community itself,, Village Pointe, Highbridge, and many more along with Headwater Village.. There are many. What exactly is your price range? I also live in the Medford Community. so I am very familiar, and have children in the school systems as well. I will be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Please feel free to contact me by cell or email.

Jody Pagliuso
609-410-9573
jody.pagliuso@prufoxroach.com
jodypagliuso@comcast.net
Leonard Anto…, Agent, Turnersville, NJ
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Hi there,
Medford, as a Twp, and its neighborhoods within are a great place to live for many reasons. The best way to find out if a neighborhood meets your expectations is to do exactly what you are doing. It helps if you already have friends or family there as well but if not, attending community events or one of the many recreational parks is a start. Have you visited the townships website yet? Below is Medford's website to cut and paste into your internet browser.

http://www.medfordtownship.com/

Let me know if you need any help with finding the perfect home that fits your needs.

Len Antonelli
Prudential Fox and Roach Realtors
len.sells.homes@gmail.com