A perfect buyer's agent has:
1) Knowledge: marketplace, comps, history of the property, understanding of housing, systems,
2) Experience: provides the ability to gage reasonable decisions, have contacts, relationships, history
3) Skill: Presentation, negotiation, sales ability ( from prior career history as well and/or real estate)
4) Education: Real Estate, Sales, Negotiating Classes
5) Work Ethic: Will work hard for you, be reasonably and quickly available
6) Moral Ethic: Deals with all persons fairly and honestly, while maintaining fiduciary with client.
Deborah Madey - Broker
Peninsula Realty Group, Inc.