Home Buying in Springfield>Question Details

Chetan_joshi7, Home Buyer in Springfield, OR

Dear All, sir, how is real estate business ?

Asked by Chetan_joshi7, Springfield, OR Sun Jun 17, 2012

i am a working person wants to venture into real estate business. what do u think of this ?

If you are looking for information about real estate, the best place to start is by contacting a licensed real estate agent. The main task of a real estate agent is to answer questions about the process, communicate effectively information that might be confusing and manage the entire buying or selling process. If you are curious about entering the business, this is also a great place to start.

I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Just give me a call or send an email.

Randy Jeremiah
Windermere Real Estate
I have no clue what u mean by "venture into real estate business" Does it mean u want to buy property? Does it mean u want to open ur own real estate business? "What do u think of this?" I think it's a pointless question -- where's the thumbs down button on this thing?!? No one knows u . . .how the heck can we answer u with any semblance of intelligence?
If you know the right people, I venture you'll do fine.