D R Horton home quality in the area ?

Asked by Sam, Townsend, GA Mon Oct 1, 2012

Answers

3
Nicole Boot…, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
Yes they seem to be using higher quality materials in these homes and we are seeing more of these homes here
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
I recently showed a DR Horton home and was impressed by the quality.

Peter is right that they tend to have several floor plans that they repeat with similar materials. But from what I could see, they were using high-quality materials.

If you would like to visit any of their homes and are need of a buyer's agent, let me know so I can make the necessary showing arrangements with the showing manager.
Peter Mohyls…, Agent, Destin, FL
Mon Oct 1, 2012
DR Horton builds a very good home that is perfect for first time buyers or people who might need to move in several years. They buy lots in quantity in today's market at lower prices, they buy materials in quantity and build several homes in a row. This is a cost savings they pass on to the buyer. They are not custom home builders but will modify their plans if you get them at the right time. If you really want to build a dream home to live in for a longer period of time, it makes sense to deal with a builder who can take your dreams and make it into reality.