DO YOU HAVE HOMES FOR RENT WITH THE OPTION TO BUY OR HOMES TO LEASE?

Asked by Udo Ginczek, Laurel, MD Mon Jan 7, 2013

Hello, please can you send me listings of "rent to own" and "option to lease" a single family house or townhome in Laurel, Maryland. Thanks!

Answers

8
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Feb 22, 2013
Hi Udo! I will help you find a rent with option to buy. contact me miekeba@heymannrealty.com

Miekeba Jones
Heymann Realty, LLC
direct 240.715.8284
office 301.4319.1180
Hello Miekeba,

sounds good. Thank you very much to contact me! I'm looking for rent to own in Laurel, MD for May 2013.

If you have anything please let me know at: biguseof@gmail.com

Greetings,
Udo Ginczek
Flag Sat Feb 23, 2013
Maria Avella…, Agent, LAUREL, MD
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Did you get any listings? You can always rent a property you like and once you are in it make the owner an offer. many people will take the offer. it is a better option that the many uncertainties of theoption of renting with option to buy.
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Flag Fri Feb 22, 2013
Terri McColl, Agent, Laurel, MD
Tue Jan 29, 2013
I totally agree with Laura. It's a bad idea. If you are not in the position to buy right now then just continue to rent. As a tenant I do believe that you will have the first right of refusal if the house goes on the market. Just go into a rental that is affordable enough for you to save your own downpayment without relying on a matching contribution from the landlord. I just heard a horror story about a rent to own that went wrong. The buyer's money was missing. Just rent and save until you can afford to buy.
Thank you Terri for the advice! I have another question to you. Do you have contacts to hard money brokers? Please contact me at: biguseof@gmail.com
Thanks again! Greetings, Udo
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Natalie Dean, Agent, ANNAPOLIS, MD
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Hi Udo:
Rent with Option to Purchase is a wonderful way to gain ownership. I have put together a list of homes that might meet your needs in the Laurel, MD area. You didn't specify a monthly amount that makes your comfortable so it ranges from 1500 and up. Let me know if anyone of them interest you further. I look forward to working with you.

http://www.washingtondcluxuryhomes.net/listings/areas/41593,…
Thank you very much for your reply, Natalie! Please continue sending me listings rent to own in Laurel, MD 20707 3+beds/2+bath max $2000.00 per month rent. Thanks! My email is: biguseof@gmail.com
Flag Mon Jan 21, 2013
Shannon Fren…, Other Pro, HANOVER, MD
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Udo, we specialize in rent-to-own homes, and have for almost 9 years in Maryland. Please visit our website at http://www.BuyBaltimoreProperties.com and if you see a property you would like to view, please click the schedule a showing button at the top right. Also, feel free to email us at info@BuyBaltimoreProperties.com.

We get new houses each week, so if you don't see one you like, please keep an eye on our website.
Hi Keith and Shannon,

thank you for contacting me!

Please can you send me houses rent to own in Laurel/Maryland.

Thanks!

Greetings,
Udo
Flag Sat Jan 12, 2013
Your Solar R…, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Please view properties at this site.

http://rent2ownmarket.com/properties/all-available-property-…

Contact Jason for more details.
Jason Clarke
REMAX 2000
11900 Parklawn Drive #100
Rockville, MD 20852
remax4ever@gmail.com
202-251-2851
Phyllis Glea…, Agent, Columbia, MD
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi Udo, Rent to own and rent with the option to buy is a good thing if you are not quite ready to buy financially or if your credit needs to be repaired. There is a lot more to renting/leasing with the option to buy that we should discuss. Please contact me so that I may discuss. Also please let me know a price range
Hi Phyllis, thank you for contacting me. I'm looking for a single family house or townhouse 3+ bed/ 2+ bath in the price range max 1850.00 rent/lease per month. Please can you send me all info about what I have to do and listings. Thanks! Do you have access also to owner financing? Can you tell me more about "wrap" ans "subject to". Thanks again!
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Hi Udo,

Homes for rent with option to buy are few and far between. Most owners want to sell outright or rent. There used to be much larger benefits to this kind of transaction in that the extra rent you would pay each month would go towards your downpayment. However, with values fluctuating like they are I would not recommend entering into this type of agreement unless you are positive it is a home you would be. Otherwise, the extra money charged each month by the landlord is forfeited to them.
Hi Laura, thank you for contacting me. I'm looking for a single family house or townhouse 3+ bed/ 2+ bath in the price range max 1850.00 rent/lease per month. Please can you send me all info about what I have to do and listings. Thanks! Do you have access also to owner financing? Can you tell me more about "wrap" ans "subject to". Thanks again!
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013