Currently thinking about purchasing a home in Little Elm and I am curious about which builder would have a better resale value?

Asked by Teaera Bailey Radick, 75063 Sun Jul 29, 2012

The builders are Horizon and Landon.

Answers

3
Dixon Wong, Agent, Dallas, TX
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi Rachel,

Little Elm is a great area for new build.

I know that in Frisco - the city really tighten up the building code new construction so all the builders that still in the area have by pass all the test and inspection to meet the city standard. I dont think you have to worry going to either builder.

Its definitely for your best interest to take your realtor with you however. Most realtor will split the realtor bonus with you so its a win win situation where you can get some extra money for you at closing.

Please feel free to contact me or my office if you need any further information for your home search.

Dixon
JP and Associate
dixondfw@gmail.com
214-519-9493
http://www.findyourtexashome.com
Mark Millikan, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I don't know, but tomorrow or Tuesday I am listing a super nice 4 BR in Sunset Pointe, that backs to the lake and walking trail, 2763 sf, master down, and 3 BR plus gameroom up for $225K, its completely move-in ready.
Mark Millikan
markmillikan@ebby.com
John Greer, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I work and have worked with most of the builders out there and can help you secure a good price on a well built home. Resale depends on purchase price and what you put in it or don't put in it. Beazer and Horizon are my favorites and they are very purchase friendly. Do not go visit, however without your realtor representing you. We as realtors are there just as a lawyer is there in court to look after your best interests. Sometimes people get blinded by emotions and $'s are lost. Your Realtor can save you more money than you think! And for heavens sake do not talk price as a buyer, let your agent! The minute you talk price we agents cannot do anything else for you. Trust mre the builders representative is there for one reason only and that is to get the very best deal for the builder!
Contact me or your agent any time you wish to visit builders, your agent should be able to work with your schedule and the builders schedule. Do not waste your time with agents that do not answer the phone after 5 or on weekends this is when our clients need us most!
Call,email or text me should you have any questions

John Greer
Realtor/ABR/SFR
United Real Estate Dallas
214-460-8381 Cell/Text
jgreer@unitedrealestatedallas.com
http://www.johngreerhomes.com

Your Realtor for Life!

The Seller whether individual, bank, or builder has someone looking out after their best financial interests and since my services are at no cost to you, put me to work for you today!

Buying at the right price now could mean the difference between bringing money to the table or leaving with some in your pocket at the time of resale!

It is true you make your money when you buy!

EXPERIENCE:
Realtor (2006-Present)
Real Estate Investor (1997-Present)
Landlord/Property Management (1997-Present)
Property Tax Negotiation and Representation (2001-Present)
Your Realtor for Life!