Infinity, Home Buyer in Menomonee Falls, WI

Credit markets are still tight. Looking for some one willing to lend up to 90% of the home purchase price?? Would be a jumbo loan.?

Asked by Infinity, Menomonee Falls, WI Thu Dec 10, 2009

90% of the purchase price of home?

Answers

3
The real key to getting a loan is your credit score. FHA loans are available with as little as 3.5% down or conventional loans with as little as 5% down. Interest rates are still very favorable. Contact me for a list of these lenders in the Milwaukee area.
A Jumbo Loan is based on the amount you are borrowing and not the % down you have. There are programs out there that allow you to purchase with 10% or less as a down payment. FHA is the number one program for for those with a limited down payment. You can borrow with as little as 3.5% down! In fact, there are some rural housing programs that allow you to get a loan with zero down payment. Check with a qualified lender, your bank or a mortgage broker and they can explain all the options to you. I do have have many names that I can give to you if needed.
Most realtors have names of lenders who they can put you in touch with that should be able to help you.