kookland, Home Buyer in Lake Forest Park, WA

Could you let us know what this area is like? Conservative, artsy, bohemian or highway sleepers? Nearest farmer's mrkt? Cafes, organicMrkt? Schools?

Asked by kookland, Lake Forest Park, WA Sat Mar 1, 2014

Answers

6
Marcelle Ste…, Agent, Seattle, WA
Tue Apr 22, 2014
I am actually a big fan of Bridle Trails. Maybe it is my love of Horses as there is an Equestrian Center in a gated community there. I have reviewed many homes in the community which I must say are just lovely. I do agree with the other Agents as Bridle Trails is a neighborhood with some great walking trails in the area but as far as getting out, I would point you to Kirkland or Bellevue.
Kathy Day, Home Buyer, Bellevue, WA
Thu Apr 17, 2014
Bellevue is a lovely suburban place to raise children. I came here as a little kid in 1967. I am a product of Bellevue schools who went to an Ivy League school, on for a Masters and a PhD. Schools here are competitive, especially in west Bellevue.
Bellevue is growing rapidly. The down town area is sprouting nice condos on a weekly basis, it seems. Shopping is plentiful, as are parks, movie theaters, and restaurants. There are at least three farmer's markets in Bellevue, so Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays you can find fresh produce, beautiful flowers or home made bakery goods, fresh fish, meats and cheeses fresh from the area. Also there is a Whole Foods market walking distance from the down town center. Medical care is excellent and very near by, less than a mile from the center of Bellevue are two large and well regarded hospitals and myriad clinics and doctor's and dentist's offices.
Traffic is awful, however. It is frustrating to try to cross Bellevue east to west or west to east. The north/south roads are better. The people are not overwhelmingly friendly or easy to get to know, but churches and clubs provide venues for making new friends. Volunteerism is encouraged in the schools too. People generally keep their property up nicely, contribute to local causes and watch out for each other's children. It is 45 minutes from skiing in the winter and fifteen minutes from sailing in the summer. But getting back on a Sunday afternoon is a nightmare.
Bob Kelly, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sat Mar 1, 2014
I've written about Bridle Trails here:

http://www.eastsidehousesearch.com/kirkland/bridle-trails/
Chuck Sparks, Agent, Bellevue, WA
Sat Mar 1, 2014
If you are asking about Bridal Trails it is the furthest Northeast community of Bellevue. It's borders touch Redmond's Microsoft community and Kirkland is on two sides, both North and West. The community would most likely be considered conservative both culturally and politically. The closest Farmer's Markets are Redmond and Kirkland of about equal distance but Redmond's is a Saturday Market and Kirkland's is Thursday. Neither Opens until April, I believe. The same for Cafe's Close by. Kirkland has the edge but several nice places have popped up in Redmond as well.
As far as cultural infusion, recreation and location you would likely visit Kirkland or wonder back into urban Bellevue as Bridal Trails is basically all suburb neighborhood community, created in the late 60's and development pretty much completed by the late 80's.
I hope you find this informative. If you have more specific questions feel free to contact me directly.
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Sat Mar 1, 2014
I am not sure what you are asking about. It looks like you are asking about Lake Forest Park or Bridle Trails. If you want to have a detailed conversation about it, I know the area quite well and would be happy to discuss with you. Just give me a call at 206-841-9976.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Dave Skow, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Seattle, WA
Sat Mar 1, 2014
are you asking about BRIDLE TRAILS ?