Could you give me more information about this hourse and how can I buy it?

Asked by I3chen3, Shadyside, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Jan 24, 2010

Answers

6
Phuston@engl…, , Pittsburgh, PA
Wed Jan 27, 2010
Call me at 412-638-1666. My name is Pete Huston and I am a loan officer at ENG Lending, the mortgage division of the Bank of England. We are an FDIC insured lender, not a mortgage broker. I have over 15 years of experience in lending and would be happy to assist you in purchasing your new home.
Connie Wolff, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
There are numerous paths to take to buy your first house and much of your decision is based upon your chosen mortgage company and terms of your loan. I am assuming this is your first home purchase by the nature of your question. Please give me a call (412.980.8599) or send me an email at your convenience to discuss your requirements and time frame. I am here to help and the pleasure will always be mine.
Web Reference:  http://www.conniewolff.com
Doug Rees, Agent, Moon Township, PA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
I would be happy to assit you with this Home or any other homes that you are interested in. Please call or email me direct at 412 537-6636 Cell or email: dougrees.soldanotherone@verizon.net.
Thank you and I look forward to assisting you.
Jenny Masait…, , Murrysville, PA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
I can help you with information, call my cell phone at 412-680-0382
Jenny
Cindy Bodnar, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
I would be happy to assist you with further information. Please contact me directly. I can provide you with the information you are seeking on this particular property, as well as help you locate other properties that would suit your needs. Let me know how I can help you.
Web Reference:  http://www.cindybodnar.com
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Mon Jan 25, 2010
What house? We need a link.