Could anyone tell me why there are so many towhnhomes for sell in the riverbend /hidden lake complex?

Asked by D Herald, Cranbury, NJ Wed Jan 21, 2009

hows the area? the prices also range from $320-360 for a 3 br. seems high?

Answers

3
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Wed Jan 21, 2009
That is why you make an offer!

Just because there is a short sale does not mean value is not value. If the short sale is the lowest priced one there, then that would be why it is the lowest priced unit. You do not assume the closing costs. Your closing costs are your closing costs. Email me to discuss further. I can give you compass and lets discuss the details of the shortsale.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct; 732-213-1409

Email: JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
D Herald, Home Buyer, Cranbury, NJ
Wed Jan 21, 2009
But 1 is even in short sale and from the photos - doesn't look to be updated at all. Shouldn't the cost be lower, given that the buyer assumes some closing costs they would not other wise in a normal sale?
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Hi D.

There are actually 4 for sale and all are 3 bedrooms.. and they are priced from 295k - 350k and I would believe they are priced in this order due to upgrades /location and such. And no, the pricing is great for these units.. there are very recent closings of 2 bedroom units.. 285k -295k so to get a three bedroom in this range is great.. these were selling much higher a little while ago.

Let me know if you would like to go see what is available.

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orange Key Realty
Direct; 732-213-1409