Could I please get an opinion of value for 2624 Dixiana Dr., Farmers Branch, TX 75234 and how much the home was last sold for?

Asked by Jason Mattson, Las Vegas, NV Fri Feb 8, 2013

I am an out of state broker trying to assist a friend. Your email will be passed directly onto the buyer. I am not looking for a referral fee, just your assistance. Thanks, Jason Mattson - jmattsonlv@yahoo.com

Answers

3
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Just sent you the info.

Here are some other homes in Farmer's Branch they might want to consider.

http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…
Joyce Benoit, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Feb 8, 2013
2624 Dixiana Dr. is a 2/1/0 with only 1157 sq. ft. and part of that is a garage conversion. It was sold 8/1/52003 to the current owner for $100,000 in 13 days. Now it has been on the market for 228 days at an asking price of $124,000.
Based on comparable sales in the subdivision in the previous six months it should be priced to sell at $90,000. 2980 Primrose Dr. sold for $85,000 in October of 2012 and it even had another 1/2 bath plus a carport.
Liz Renfro, Agent, Dallas, TX
Fri Feb 8, 2013
It looks like it is priced about right, very cute. Not sure why it is taking so long to sell, except that NOV, DEC Jan are the slowest months.

Liz Renfro
William Davis Realty
Lrenfro@sbcglobal.net