Considering that the main buying season has past should I consider renting now and put my home for sale in February or March?

Asked by rentorsell, 10312 Wed Sep 4, 2013

Answers

11
Felix A. Gar…, Agent, staten island, NY
Thu Sep 5, 2013
I would put the house for sale typically if a house is priced correctly it should sell quickly just be open to what the agent says about pricing because pricing is key. If you have any question please feel free to call no obligations

Thanks Felix
917-692-7702
Jill Subes, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
You might have difficulty getting tenants out . Also you never know for sure how they will take care of your property. In this market if the house is priced correcltly it will be sold quickly.
Cathy A. Gre…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Now is,the time to sell! Priced according to market conditions your home,will sell.
Cathy A. Greco
Defalco.Realty
Jeannette Ba…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
It's up too you for convenience, but since time is not an issue why not put the house up, you have nothing to lose... If you need a good Realtor, let me know I would love to help. Be Blessed, wish you the best! Jeannette Batsikas
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Keep in mind that buyers exist year round, therefore you decide....
Joyce Powers, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
By waiting you may miss the buyer. People look to buy houses at all times of the year. Contact a Realtor to discuss your options.
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
With inventory low there is no "main buying season". If your home is desirable, in a great location, in great condition and updated, it will sell any time of the year. Buyers are clamoring for good buys on quality homes.

Contact me and I will be happy to help you sell your home. 718 689-3850
Gary R. DeFi…, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013

Judith McKen…, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
Good Morning,

Since interest rates are still low there is not a prime time season.....I am an "Accredited Buyers Agent" ABR and work with many qualified buyers and because the market has turned to a sellers market......the inventory is low and homes that are in good condition and priced right are selling in less than 10 days with multiple offers! The home inventory is LOW hence....homes are in demand!

If you would like to set up an appointment to see what your home is worth, I would be happy to set up an appointment to meet with you. Please give me a call at 718-612-4924.

Judith McKenna
Deborah Brac…, Agent, STATEN ISLAND, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
There's no such thing as the "main buying season." I have sold homes in the midst of holidays, summer vacation time, snow storms etc., If your home is in selling condition and priced right, it will sell anytime. There are always buyers out there, SO GO AHEAD AND SELL YOUR HOME!
Michelle Chi…, , Staten Island, NY
Wed Sep 4, 2013
No there are still many many buyers looking for homes. There is not a big supply so I would not wait. If you have any other questions please call me at 917-270-5379
Michelle Chiacchio