Considering buying a condo in the Avon / Bradley area.

Asked by Jpsirx, Avon-by-the-Sea, NJ Sat Aug 4, 2012

Would prefer one with a balcony and somewhat of a pleasant view. Does either location have its advantages? What price range should I expect to pay? One bedroom should be acceptable.

Answers

1
Michael Skea, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Sat Feb 21, 2015

Yours is a great question. In Avon-by-the-Sea, there are 4 different condo buildings along the oceanfront. 3 of them are former apartment buildings that were converted to condominiums. These buildings offer studios, 1 and 2 BR units. The majority of them offer balconies with ocean views. The studios start in the high $200's and the 2 BRs can trade in excess of $500K. On Garfield Avenue, there is a more recently constructed condo, however, this building does not offer any balconies.

Bradley Beach condos are more plentiful and typically trade for a lower $ per square foot value. Many of them provide balconies. The southern end of Bradley Beach is typically the preferred area in town, however, there are fewer condo offerings in this predominately single family section.

If I may be of any assistance to you in your search, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael

Michael Skea
Realtor Associate
Ward Wight Sotheby's International Realty

732-272-5898
MichaelSkea.com
michael.skea@sothebysrealty.com