Condo in Irvine

Asked by Tina, Portland, OR Tue Apr 30, 2013

Looking for an investment property in irvine. $250K maximum.

Answers

9
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Wed May 15, 2013
You may be better off looking for another city. Irvine is a higher end market.

For an investment you should consider at least a 2 bed 2bath. I do not think you will find a 2bed 2bath condo in Irvine Ca @250k or less.

Best of luck to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Cynthia Flem…, Agent, Laguna Niguel, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Currently there is only one (1) bedroom condo available under $250,000. It is on Orange Blossom and has 500sq'. Would you be interested in this unit? Irvine is quite pricey, so you will have very limited inventory under $250k. Are you interested in any other cities? Let me know and I'll send you what's available. cfleming@coldwellbanker.com. Thank you.
Laura Maldon…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Irvine, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
You may find a one bedroom condo...you need to be pre-approved before you submit offers. Call me to get started 949-521-4143.
Rochelle Cha…, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Tough price point in Irvine. Home values have been going up.. How many rooms are you looking for?

Rochelle Chacon
949 533-1262
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Kris,

I manage rental properties as well as sell and rent them through out Orange County and would be happy to help you with everything from your purchase to managing the property and helping to screen tenants for you. Contact me direct at:

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
Freedom Property Management
714-585-5236 Cell
estatepricing@yahoo.com
DRE 01405146
Diane Gross, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Dear Kris,

Thank you for your message. I did some research in the MLS and up to date, there is only one active condo under $250k, however there are cities close to Irvine where the price per sq ft is lower and an investor like you should look at. Feel free to call, text or email me back. Have a great day!

Di
Amanda Bihr, , Orange County, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Hi Kris,
There are many condos in the irvine area that I would be happy to send to you, please feel free to contact me directly so that I can email you a list of great ones to take a look at. Look forward to hearing from you, have a great day!

Amanda Bihr
http://www.orangecountydreamhomes.net
DRE# 01928089
Kinney Yong, Agent, Irvine, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
There is only 1 property priced under $250,000. in Irvine. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 500 sq.ft. association fee $310./month. It's located in the Orangetree area by Irvine Valley College
Barbara Gust…, Agent, Orange, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
There is currently only one property available under your max. Please feel free to call for more information 714-875-9763