Coming to Florida July 24th would like to view some houses. Who can help me with this?

Asked by Tabathaincle, 34746 Sun May 6, 2012

Answers

13
Hazel Heyer SFR Davenport Local’s answer
Hazel Heyer…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
Call me pls, thanks.

HAZEL HEYER, SFR (Short Sales & Foreclosure) Resource
Licensed Realtor - Keller Williams Realty Kissimmee and Celebration Offices
Email: hazel_heyer@hotmail.com http://www.buypropertiesinFlorida.com
Cell +1 (407) 301 8516 Tel +1 (863)424 1712

Specializes in homes/vacation homes/investment properties near Disney World, Universal Studios, Seaworld & other Attractions in Florida & commercial props.
Bernard Scar…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Let me know if you need help in your search for a home in Central Florida. Please feel free to contact me at any time.
Thank you Bernard Scarpa
American Ideal Homes, LLC
Office Hours are 7 days a week 9:00 Am to 9:00 PM EST
Cell # 407-572-3022
Fax # 407-957-5843
btscarpa@aol.com

These are some of my recommendations from past clients.

Walterleibold Client, Seller
Bernard helped me sell my home in Saint Cloud Florida. His expertise and professionalism are unparalleled. I highly recommend Bernard Scarpa whether you are selling or planning to buy a home. Bernard is a true gentleman who will always keep your best interest in the forefront of negotiation.

Tue, May 7, 2013

Feelgreatnow Client, Seller
My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Bernard for the recent sale of our home. He was extremely honest, reliable and helpful. He was very prompt with replying to our many questions, and offered expert advice on how to get our home sold quickly. We were thoroughly impressed with his work ethic and commitment to his clients. Thanks to Bernard, our home had a full price contract within a mere 4 days of being on the market!!!! We can't thank him enough for all of his hard work and dedication to getting our home sold! If you are looking for a real estate expert who will get the job done, then look no further as Bernard comes highly recommended!

Fri, May 3, 2013

Adrian Garcia Client, Buyer
Working with Bernie was a pleasure, and a true joy.
Thank you for doing such a good job for us through out this whole entire house process! We truly appreciate your open and honest style as well as your attention to detail an dedication. Thank for everything!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013

Ann Shaw Client, Seller
Bernard was a great help selling my home in Kissimmee. I found him to be very personable, honest, and helpful. He gave me ideas to sell the house and we were in touch all the time. Bernard was very helpful explaining the paperwork to me for a couple of other contracts prior to the one at the end and also the paperwork for the final closing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sun, Apr 14, 2013

rodc10 Client, Buyer
I have purchased and sold a few homes. So far Bernie was the best Real Estate Agent that I dealt with. Bernie will always look after your best interest. The difference between Bernie and some other agents is that he pays attention to what you are looking for in order not to waste your time. I have recommended Bernie to a lot of my relatives and friends. Go with Bernie and you will not be disappointed.

Darron_bartram Client, Buyer
I used Bernie to both buy my property and sell my property. I've always found Bernie to be honest and trustworthy. I've always enjoyed working with him and always found him to be very professional. He is the perfect Real Estate Pro and I'm happy to call him my friend.
I would recommend his services to anyone hes was very knowledgeable guy. Thanks

Sat, Nov 10, 2012

S.abey Client, Seller
I found Bernie to be knowledgeable, capable, and trustworthy.
Also, I found him to be a good human being!
I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

Sat, Nov 10, 2012

dongzhaochen Client, Buyer
Bernard is extremely helpful in helping us purchasing vacation homes in Orlando. He is very knowledgeable, experience and professional. We enjoy working with him and will continually work with him in getting our next vacation home.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012

Michael.tedesco Client, Seller
He was very helpful in my sale of my FL home. A pleasure to work with.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012

Darcy and Beth Simon Client, Buyer
We were looking for a realtor that we could relate with, and one that not just talked the talk, but walked the walk - meaning not only did he have knowledge of vacation homes, but he himself was a vacation home owner.

He offered great advice while still letting us make the final decision. He made the purchase process smooth, so much so that we did it again!

We would recommend his service to anyone.

Guru Vijayanagar Client, Seller
I used Bernard's service for selling my property at Kissimmee Florida. Selling during the most difficult times for a Real Estate seller was handled very professionally and in a highly skilled manner by Bernard. Provided great advice based on realistic analysis, not the wishful thinking. Thorough understanding of local markets and trends.

Bernard had a ready list of contractors / handyman that allowed me to beautify the home before listing it out for sale.

I would highly recommend working with him to sell/buy property.

Fri, Nov 9, 2012
Hazel Heyer…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Tue May 8, 2012
Thank you for your email. I would be glad to help you.

Pls advise zip codes/ locations you are interested in, type of homes/ investment properties if they are, size, sq footage, number of rooms. And the purpose for buying - primary residence, second home or investment - it would be important to know these in advance.

Pls email me. I would be glad to prepare you way ahead of your arrival to make it easy and successful for you and me.

I look forward to your reply.
Southeast Re…, , Boca Raton, FL
Mon May 7, 2012
IF YOU COMING TO BOCA OR DELRAY, FL. I CAN HELP YOU. CALL ME AT 561-213-4201.

MANNY GUADALUPE
SOUTHEAST REALTY
BOCA RATON,FL
Kelvis Melo, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
Everybody responds to this type of question. First you need to have an idea of what region in Florida you will be looking in. Secondly, you should speak to a couple of agents before coming to Florida who work in your region of interest. This should help you in choosing an honest and competent agent you feel comfortable working with. Be prepared to ask the agents you speak to some tough questions. This will enable you to evaluate their knowledge.

Thank You

Kelvis Melo
407-715-0437
kmelo3@cfl.rr.com

Prudential Results Realty
Devi Pokhoy, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
You might want to call a few realtor and see which one will work for you. I normally work in the Kissimmee area, so if you would like some assistance please feel free to give me a call at 407-227-3886. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Richard Lemon, Agent, Merritt Island, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
Where are you looking to buy. I am in the Cocoa Beach Florida Area. I will be Happy to help you you can look up my company at http://www.pytharealty.com I have been in this area for over 12 years and i am very familiar with river and beach side homes and condos. Call me if you have any questions321-288-5506. Thank you.
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents who respond right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures. Read what my clients say about me and what the other agent’s clients say about them on their Trulia profiles. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
Gladys Thayer, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
Hi Tabathaincle:

You can reach me at gladysthayer1@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day!

Gladys Thayer
Susan Parr, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Sun May 6, 2012

It is best if you choose one REALTOR to work with. One that you feel confident with and also comfortable with. I received my real estate license in 1994 and my Broker's license six years ago. I have lived in Osceola County (zipcode 34746) since 1968 and will be very happy to help you find a home. Please send me an email at cbsusanparr@gmail.com and I can set up your email to start receiving any new listings that meet your criteria. Hope to hear from you soon.

Susan Parr/REALTOR
Broker Associate
Prudential Results Realty
407.498.3838
Gladys Thayer, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
I will be glad to assist you. I can send some properties to have an idea what's available but officially 2 weeks prior. I also live close zip code 34746. Thank you
Paul Antonel…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
Tabathaincle,
Your buying at a great time and though I am not a Buyer Agent I do have a contact, at another company, that I send my buyers too because of his due diligence. We worked together at another company and he has always been a strong Buyers Agent.
We all have access to the Mid-Florida MLS so we can all see whats available, and have many contacts with new construction builders who are getting competitive again.
Let me know if you still need help;
my email is Info@PaulAntonelli.com
And if you want a link to the consumer version of our MLS just go to my website; http://www.PaulAntonelli.com and click on the BUYERS link.
Have a great Sunday.
Paul Antonelli
Alan Martin, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun May 6, 2012
homes here, that are for sale, appear on a common database.

It means that I can help you buy any of them. Here it is normal to choose one real estate agent to help you. And it is that agent that finds you a home. This is done for very good reasons. A buyer will not want to be dealing with the sellers agent because the sellers agent is obliged to look after the sellers interests. IT is like walking into the lions den !!!!!

I, on the other hand, will look after your interests at no cost to you. So you get a professional real estate BROKER ( Not a Sales Associate ) to help you for free.

It means that you do not have to run up and down the high street (or the internet) in case you think that you may miss a home.

I have all homes for sale so you need look no further for a real estate agent as I can help you with the whole process. Advice on how to choose a home in the best area, help with the loan prequalification, valuation of the home, an inspection of the home, and much more. My services to you are completely free of charge and I have been in the business for 13 years. Please use my expertise, I am here to help you.

Please let me know if I can help you further
Do you or any one you know want to buy or sell real estate or a business in Florida? If so please let me know
http://www.FrontlineFloridaRealty.com
http://www.YourWindermereHome.com/
http://www.ShopOrlandoHomes.com
http://AlanMartin.mfr.mlxchange.com/
http://www.LegacyDunesLeasing.com
Best wishes
Alan Martin
Lic. Real Estate and Business Broker
Accredited Luxury Home Specialist

8810 Commodity Circle
Unit 36
Orlando Fl
32819