Choosing between Coppell and Castle Hills, thinking of 700-900K range...Which area is more likely to keeps it value in the 5-10 year time span

Asked by Kim, 75056 Thu Apr 29, 2010

Answers

5
Christine S…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Wed Jan 2, 2013
Both are great areas. Noone can perdict which area will hold its value. Tht being said in my expierence Castle hill has always held its value.
Denni Kay Sc…, Agent, Lewisville, TX
Wed May 23, 2012
I love living in Castle Hills, but Coppell is a great community too! There are four new build neighborhoods starting in Coppell this year, so there will be lots of options in each area. It will be very key to establish what you want your lifestyle to be, where you are most actively involved, commute times, etc. Choosing a well informed agent who can guide you through the options of each location will be your biggest decision--give me a call if I can help!
Web Reference:  http://www.DrDenni.com
Deborah Sief…, Agent, Denton, TX
Fri Aug 26, 2011
Kim. I think you need to answer a few more questions like, What are you looking for in a community? Is the lifestyle of the community important to you or just the home? Where do you have your doctors, dentist and other professionals? Do you want a new home or preowned? These are all questions a good buyer's representative will help you work through - PLUS more. It's our job to help you make the best decision for you and your family by being on your team and being your advocate. Find a buyer's agent you feel comfortable with and stick with them. The better the agent gets to know you, the better they can work for you as part of YOUR team.

Good Luck! Deb

Deb Siefkin
Ebby Halliday Realtors
dbsiefkin@ebby.com
940-368-1013
Dan & Becky…, Agent, Flower Mound, TX
Fri Apr 30, 2010
Both are great areas with nice homes, and fantastic schools. Coppell is pretty well built out, so you won't be competing with builders, when you want to sell. Castle Hills is relatively new and in an area that still has a lot of room for development, with the new 121 tollroad just recently opened. While it's impossible to tell which area will appreciate more in 5-10 years, I expect both will appreciate. Coppell is more centrally located, and closer to DFW Airport, Dallas and Fort Worth. Coppell is a city, while Castle Hills is a development, in Lewisville. If you need help finding a suitable property, please feel free to contact me. Regards,

Dan Harkrider
Coldwell Banker Residential
dan.harkrider@cbdfw.com
214-505-5452
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Apr 29, 2010
Unfortunately, none of us can answer the question with certainty, who knows where the market will be tomorrow or 5-10 years time--if looking to buy now, focus on an area that suits your wants, needs, lifestyle and financials.