Chappel Creek and Chickasaw Heights Subdivisions

Asked by takallen, Olive Branch, MS Mon May 14, 2012

My family is looking to buy a home in one of these subdivisions? Does anyone know anything about the homes in these neighborhoods? Are the communities quiet, safe, appreciating in value? We've not heard anything about either subdivision, and want to get a know more about the areas before we purchase.

Answers

3
Ron Panissidi, Agent, Olive Branch, MS
Mon May 14, 2012
Chappel Creek is East of Olive Branch City Center and homes range between
$250,000 to $450,000. Currently there are none listed on the MLS as being available.
Chickasaw Heights has homes ranging from $175,000 to $250,000. This development is just south of the Memphis State Line (about 1-2 miles).
To find out about safety, you can contact the local Police Department as to the crime rate (if any) concerning these two developments. Unfortumately, I cannot quote safety. I would be more than happy to discuss these subdivisions. Please contact me via e-mail or phone.
Chris Farm, Agent, Germantown, TN
Mon May 14, 2012
I would be glad to talk with you about these subd's. I am very familar with the area and have sold several home just down the street from these subdivisions. I will be very upfront and honest with you. Thanks and please email me or call me directly. Thanks and wish you the best.

Chris
Laksh Nandra…, Agent, Germantown, TN
Mon May 14, 2012
I would love to talk to you about in detail about these subdivisions. Just give me a call!

Laksh Nandrajog
KAIZEN Realty
lakshnandy@gmail.com
901-871-9601 c
901-221-4041 w
708-851-9601 f