Trudy Jackson, Home Buyer in Whitefield, ME

Century 21. House in whitefield, Maine.

Asked by Trudy Jackson, Whitefield, ME Thu Jan 29, 2009

I have written 3 emails to Century 21 about a house in Whitefield ,Maine. I still haven't received an answer at all. Is this usual?

Answers

4
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Thu Jan 29, 2009
I work a lot with C21 and live in Pittston... what house are you looking into...? Maybe I can help? Do you know the specific agent involved?
CJ Dubois-Co…, Agent, Saco, ME
Thu Jan 29, 2009
No. Would you like me to refer you to an agent who'll respond quickly? Are you looking to buy in the next 1-3 months? I work in York County, however, I have a large referral network of agents throughout our state and it would be a pleasure of mine to refer you to someone who can assist with your real estate needs.

This is my contact information: CJ Dubois-Cote, Realtor, Prudential Prime Properties, 445 Main Street, Saco, ME 04072 - 207-615-1663.
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Thu Jan 29, 2009
the property in question actually appears to be off the market now... but a realtor could confirm that...

Not sure why the emails went unanswered unless an old email was used. the agent moved offices a year or so ago... All i can think of...
Victor Chau, , Portland, ME
Thu Jan 29, 2009
This is atypical of how Realtors in Maine work!

Sometimes mistakes can happen though. I am not sure of the circumstances, so I wont comment any further.

If you would like, I can find a Realtor for you that specializes in Whitefield! Just let me know!

Victor Chau
Gammon Realty Group
1274 Bridgton Rd, Westbrook, ME 04092

Vic@VicsRealty.Com

Thanks and good luck! Great time to buy!!!!
Web Reference:  http://VicsRealty.com