Cave Creek has a lot of nice houses but everyone says its too far away! How do they know where I'm going?

Asked by Mitch, 85207 Fri May 18, 2012

Answers

6
Gio, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun May 20, 2012
This is a very good answer! Nobody knows what is far for you. I have lived 10 years near the Cave Creek area and it is beautiful.
If you want me to show you houses there, give me a call.

Giovanna Sommacampagna
Realty One Group
623 340 2426
Brenda & Ron…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sat May 19, 2012
Perfect comment! Many people do not desire to be in the center of everything and it does depend upon your daily travel. Much of the outskirts are "hot" right now as people scurry to pick up properties before the prices go up any further and buyers (and investors) are picking up the homes in the outskirts especially knowing that the outskirts are going to bring nice appreciation as they recoop as they were hit harder.

Brenda

Ron and Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
*** Recognized by the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Search the official active MLS for free at our website:

http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Vivien L Big…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat May 19, 2012
Hello Mitch,

I live in the Cave Creek area and it is very nice with lots of Hiking, Biking, Rodeos and Art Festivals. Barlett Lake is near by as well.

Give me a call and I would be happy to show you around!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Vivien L Biggs PLC
602-615-9137
Prudential Arizona Properties

Check MLS for homes on my website
http://www.realestatecore.com/
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri May 18, 2012
Hey that is good :-)

Cave Creek is close if you are going to Cave Creek downtown, the local golf course, art festivals, Harolds, 7 Springs, mountain hiking, Carefree, North Scottsdale, Bartlett Lake, Boulders and Troon. All a matter of perspective. I agree.
Edward E. Ad…, , Lexington, KY
Fri May 18, 2012
Well the only right answer is "Fishing!" and in that case who cares how far it is hahahahaha!
Daniel Batem…, Agent, Peoria, AZ
Fri May 18, 2012
They don't! Depending where you work and live makes the most sense. I sure wouldn't wnat ot travel to gilbert from there but Phoenix would be fine.