Cash investment, I want to invest in real estate in orange county or surrounding areas, to flip or rent, can anyone help? budget total $500K.

Asked by Alex, Anaheim, CA Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

18
Brenda Sirag…, , Anaheim Hills, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Alex,
I am an agent for Harcourts Prime Properties and WE HAVE A LARGE INVENTORY OF PROPERTIES THAT ARE NOT YET IN THE MLS. Currently 50 homes in the eviction and rehab process.

We exclusively represent several corporations that buy foreclosed properties, remodel them and resell them at very competitive prices. These properties are not in the MLS until the renovation is completed. Be the first to see and bid on them. The market is changing so to be able to get a great deal before anyone else is an excellent opportunity!

I also own a property management company and have many years of experience with preparing and renting out homes to get the maximum rental income.

I would be happy to assist you with buying some of these homes and any others that are currently available.
Give me a call 714-809-0734 or send me an email at brenda.siragusa@harcourtsusa.com
Darren Koenig, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Good morning Alex,

Being a cash investor at $500K you have a ton of opportunities available! In order to find the best option, rental, flip, etc, and property I’d like to discuss your financial goals and experience. Are you more comfortable being a landlord/owner or a general contractor? Are you looking for short term gains or long term gains? Please contact me and I’d love to help 714.814.6240. Below is some information regarding a great option:

Three compelling to reasons to purchase rental properties in the Inland Empire right now.
1. Investing in real estate solely for appreciation is a disproven strategy.
As the past three years have painfully demonstrated, buying properties while losing money or breaking even hoping for price appreciation leads to financial loss. The direction of prices cannot be predicted. The length of time until a return to a “Normal” market, if one exists, cannot be predicted. The most important thing in real estate investing is current cash flow. Any future appreciation will be a welcome surprise. Which leads us to reason number two.
2. Currently there are properties in the Inland Empire yielding strong positive cash flows.
Fifty percent drops in values combined with large numbers of former homeowners that are now renters have combined to create a landlord’s market in pockets of the Inland Empire. We are finding properties for investors that yield cash-on-cash returns of at least 3%. But getting these returns is highly dependant on interest rates. Which leads us to reason number three.
3. Interests rates are at historic and unsustainable lows.
At 5%, interest rates are at their lowest in a generation. In 2007 rates were at 6%, in 2002, 7% and in 2000, rates were at 8%. Why does this matter for real estate investing? Just a 1% increase in rates will decrease your cash-on-cash return by 3% and a 2% increase in rates will decrease returns by 6%. Many are predicting inflation to return to 1970’s levels. If Paul Volker did what he did thirty years ago to tame inflation, interest rates could return to 16%.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
OK, I would be happy to discuss "Fifty percent drops in values combined with large numbers of former homeowners that are now renters have combined to create a landlord’s market in pockets of the Inland Empire." tomorrow if possible.

Just show me some of those properties and you'll have my attention along with many of my co investors. If those kind of values are still available I'm a player.
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
Just like to point out that I though Darren Koenig had an awesome answer to the question.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sun May 27, 2012
If you want to consider San Diego County let me know. We're specialists in distressed property acquisition, rehab, remodel, rebuild and/or new build projects. We're a one-stop, turnkey, family owned and operated real estate broker, general contractor and interior design company with over 100 years of combined real estate and development business. Please take a few moments to check out our very user friendly websites:

http://www.tagrealestatetsales.com
http://www.chadofalltrades.com
http://www.intimatelivinginteriors.com

Or you can call me anytime on my cell at 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net
Aaron Zapata, Agent, Placentia, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Alex,

I can help if you are looking in the right areas, (for me that means North Orange County) and aren't concerned about the overall condition of the property you are buying, and are willing to act fast. As you know, many investors are back in the market and it's typical to get 5-20 offers within 5 days of a listing when the property is priced right and there is potential for a profitable flip.

You may want to consider buying a property at the Trustee Foreclosure Sale.

Let me know what you are looking for and I'll see if i can help.

Good luck to you!
-az
Valerie O'Br…, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Dear Alex:
Well you have had a lot of answers and willing agents ready to jump in and help you.
500K can put you in a condo or a smaller home depending on the area. Are you paying cash or financing. If you desire to flip then you will be competing, in general, with cash buyers who sweep in like hawks and grab properties as they hit the market.
Are you ready to go, are you a cash buyer or do you need to get pre-qualified first?
I would be happy to help you.
Please feel free to call with your questions, specifications, etc or email me.
Valerie O'Brien
Keller Williams Newport Estates
949-478-2892
valerie@valeriejobrien.com
Birgit O'hea…, , Orange County, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hello Alex,

It would be a pleasure to assist you in your search for an investment property. What features are you looking for? You can contact me as follows.

Warmest Regards,

Birgit O'Hearn, Realtor 
email:  birgit.homesales@gmail.com
Cell: (949)463-7955
Office:  (949)916-4988
Windermere Real Estate SoCal
DRE# 01886700
Samira Nasri, , Anaheim, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Here is another professional who is ready to help you
AMARI REALTY is Located at the heart of ANAHEIM
Sam Nasri Broker owner,
Real Estate and Mortgage Proker,Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Properties
800 S.BROOKHURST St, Suite # 1-A
ANAHEIM,CA 92804
(714)982-0138
Cell(714)260-7460
we have also multy units
Web Reference:  http://www.amarirealty.net
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Alex,
I'll be more than happy to assist you in your real estate investing.
Please contact me at Ludy@tarbell.com or (909)731-7124

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell.Realtors
Mahesh Mike…, Agent, Anaheim Hills, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
This is a great time to invest. Prices are low, interest are low.
May be better to buy more with 2 loans with 40% down and no qualifying...this way you could also save on taxes...

You can view some properties at http://www.apartmentsales.com

I can also help you once I know what your other criterias are.

Please call or email...

Mike Patel
714.470.8600
mike@mikepatel.com
Brian Wilson, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Alex,

Seems like you have enough offers to help you find investment properties that will pencil for you but if you have not connected and would like to discuss how we can work together to locate the best opportunities for you let me know.

Good luck with your search,

Brian Wilson, Realtor
DRE# 01321478
949-933-0852
Lori Hanson, Agent, Aliso Viejo, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Buying properties to rent right now is a great idea. Rental prices are up and there are a lot of people looking for nice property to live in. I have sold and managed rental properties for owners like you for many years and would be happy to talk to you more about your plans.

Lori Hanson
OC Homes Realty
714-585-5236 Cell
DRE 01405146
Eduardo Saav…, , Anaheim, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hello Alex: This is a very exciting time for investors there are many options for them throughout many counties and cities. I have been involved with investors for a few years and also have the contacts to rehab properties and flip them in a very short time by taking advantage of auctions and contacts with asset managers. Please contact me at your earliest convinience.

Eduardo"Eddie"saavedra, Realtor
Century 21 Award
Direct (714)588-2925
esaavedra4homes@yahoo.com
Rob & Janet…, Agent, Ladera Ranch, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Feel free to give us a call. We work the Ladera Ranch community which is a highly sought after location. Very family friendly and values remain at a constant. Some good REO and short sales to choose from but the inventory is starting to tighten. If you decide to buy and hold as a landlord rents are generally avg. $1.50 price per sq foot.

Rob
(949) 202-9741
Mario Gonzal…, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hello Alex !

Please email me with your contact information - I won't waste your time - but only contact you with available sweet deals -

Most Kindest Regards,
Mario Gonzalez
714-363-8425
email: MariogRealty@gmail.com
KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
JD Power & Associates Ranked #1 Buyer Satisfaction 2008, 2009, 2010
Chase Bank Preferred Agent 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
Short Sale & Pre-Foreclosure Certified *
REO Buyer Agent & Distressed Property Certified
DRE LIC 01708214
Brad Davidson, Agent, Placentia, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Alex,

I work with a lot of investors and understand the challenges of finding properties to make money flipping. My rebate program makes the properties my investors purchase more affordable and help the bottom line.

Give me a call if you want to get together and talk.

Brad Davidson
Broker - We Help-U-Buy Realty
714-961-8442
http://www.wehepubuy.com
Stephanie Ha…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon May 21, 2012
We would be happy to help you in your home search. If you send me your contact info I will send you an e-mail with what is currently available in your market areas.

Stephanie Hart
Broker-Associate
Forecast Realty
310-918-6856
CA DRE 01338444
http://www.hartssellsouthbay.com
shart@forecastrealty.com