Asked by Brent, Outside U.S. • Mon Apr 13, 2009
My wife and I received some great feedback on Trulia and are looking to purchase a home in Palm Harbor, FL or area. This home would be used by us and our extended family for approx 8 weeks of the year and used as rental property for the remainder. We will be visiting Tampa from Apr 24 to 26 and are looking for a real estate agent to show us around.
We are looking for the following:
- an agent with experience working with Canadians and familar with this unique process
- an agent with expertise in rental properties
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- shared swimming pool in that community
- near golf and shopping
- safe community
- newer built home (2000-ish or later)
- grounds keeping would be ideal (perhaps a condo would be the best option)
- price of $125K to $150K-ish USD
Please post a message if you are available to show us around on the weekend of April 24 to 26 or part thereof. If you could send me the house profiles beforehand, we can make a shortlist beforehand.
Real Estate in Tampa
Popular Categories in Tampa
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!